Wednesday 28 October 2009

Pictures...




After much nagging my lovely son has been in the loft to get the Halloween decs down and this afternoon I collected some leaves bought some apples and filled the dish with sweets for the kiddies.




What a face eh???




If you look closely you'll see a squirel an owl and a little mouse,




Witches hat tea light holder




You can't see in this photo but the face and hat has coloured lights that flash on and off.




Some lovely card's







My sister Julie made us this card, she's always  full of good idea's.







These were the last two pumpkins in the shop but they're expecting a fresh delivery in the morning so I'll pop in before work for a couple of bigger one's, then Mr Lucey can work his magic on them with the carving set.
On Saturday when the pumpkin's are carved and I hunt out the broomstick, put up the garland and paper lantern I'll show you the pics.
Until then bye for now, Lucey xx

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Can't wait to see more pictures!!!!
I love Halloween Decorations!!!!!

Dotty said...

wow thats one collection of halloween decorations !

The Girl said...

That's a whole load of halloween decorations - I've never really got in to it before.

Having said that I've bought a little pumpkin to carve and take to my sisters at the weekend and get him lit up!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Great Halloween decor!

I can't wait to see the carved pumpkins

Victoria xx

Unknown said...

Love your decorations! I have one pumpkin! I grew him, yes he is a boy! Oh dear! Suzie. x

Quaker Queen said...

Fantastic decorations, your mantle piece looks great, carnt wait to see your christmas decorations! XxX