Friday 14 November 2014

Sparkle




 Stitching and sewing, painting and creating, Lynn from "Sea Angels" blog, makes the most wonderful fairytale things you can ever  imagine.

A couple of weeks ago I was reading her blog when I saw she had sewn onto an old hanky a beautiful scene which she was going to make into Christmas cards. No sooner had I left a comment saying how lovely the cards were than a parcel arrived through the letterbox.


The envelope in itself was a work of art and inside were 4 of the loveliest cards, all tied up with  gossamer ribbon.



Each of the cards had a different saying typed on the front, and just a hint of glitter.



and even the envelopes "sparkled" 


Not sure if I can bear to part with them, maybe I'll thread them onto ribbon and make a garland!


 Thank you Lynn I love them. x


5 comments:

Ali said...

I was just thinking of you the other day and hoping you were ok :-) - wow!!! They are gorgeous, definately too nice to send xx

Elderberry-Rob said...

They are very pretty, I would want to keep them to - I hang cards on a piece of cord around the ceiling so would hang them up there.

Mrs Bertimus said...

How lovely! Definitely keepers! X

Sea Angels said...

You are most welcome, and so kind of you to mention me on your lovely blog, I am most 'chuffed' xxxxx
Love Lynn xxx

Ashley cramp said...

Hello just read your last post so sorry to here about your Mam...sending you lots of love..
Also just popped by to say that i got those tiny lights (that you were interested in for your granddaughters dolls' house?) from an online craft store..but as that was last christmas I am sorry to say I cannot remember where!!
maybe google miniature christmas lights
bestest to you
Daisy j xx