Thursday 12 April 2012

Spam e mails

Somehow  a couple of spam e mails have got through, even though I havn't opened them, and passed them onto you lovely people, how  I've no idea, so to remedy this I've deleated all my the e mail addresses in the hope that if it should happen again it won't be sent on to you, I'm ever so sorry if you did receive one.

I've been to Liverpool for a couple of days to the Bluecoat Centre to see an exhibition by the very tallented Julie Arkell  and guess who just had to come home with me???


I'll have to keep you guessing until I sort out my 60 odd! photos that I took and to say I was in heaven was an understatement!!

Be back soon,

Lucey x  ".."

7 comments:

LaaLaa said...

Oooh, I hope you had a good time. Yes, I got an spam email from you this morning. I was half asleep and nearly opened it but thought it didn't look right. HAve a good day, my lovely friend. xx

VintageVicki said...

Hopefully if we don't open them eventually the spam will die out - I got one too but guessed it was spam :(

Looking forward to seeing exactly what is in that photo - bet is lovely though :)

Elderberry-Rob said...

I opened the spam email and found I couldn't click on the link so I will delete my address folder too as hopefully it won't spread.

Sally said...

Can't wait to see your photos, I would LOVE to see the exhibition! Am going to York on Saturday for a bit of birthday shopping, looks like you had a fab time with Mandy, she said you might be able to tell me a few of the best shops you went too?!! Thanks if you can! Sally x

Daisy said...

I just keep deleting them. What a pain for you. I love the sneak peek!
Can't wait to see the rest of the photos. xxx

Poppins Creations said...

I also keep getting spam emails from a few of my friends, they are very annoying - not my friends..just the people that do this spam thing!
You'd thing there were better things to do with their time, pfff.

Really looking forward to seeing your photos and discovering what is in this photo.

Hope you had a lovely easter xx

Josie-Mary said...

Spam happens to us all! Looking forward to seeing your photo's :) x