Wednesday 1 December 2010

I've been a good girl...

Have we all opened our advent calenders today?



here's mine isn't it lovely?





I only opened one door but I know a certain little girl who opened "seven" doors and ate the chocolates before closing them and saying " I've been a good girl santa"!!




No, surely this little sweetie wouldn't  do that.....would she????

My camera has been playing up a bit lately and no camera has meant no posts, but it seems to be sorted now and  Santa if you're listening, I'VE been a very good girl!!!

Love Lucey xxx









6 comments:

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Nice to have you back....I've been a good girl too ;0)

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Aww lol! Who could blame her such a cute advent caldender AND chocolates :-)xxx

Sophie - Chez Sophie said...

I love your advent calendar, I didn't get one this year :(.
She looks like a cutie, I'm sure Santa wont mind her eating 7 days in one go.
Luv Sophie xxx

Amy (Blighty Boutique) said...

love your advent calendar and the little girl's so cute. I want her pram! x

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

What a gorgeous advent calendar!

I have 2 and yet to open one of them.... well at some point I'll have a little chocolate feast!

Victoria xx

Sheila said...

Aw bless!! Great advent calander!
x