Wednesday 29 June 2011

June's monthly make's...


Hi, well it look's like it's going to be another scorcher today,  the sun is shining and there's no hint of a breeze,

don't know where June went but I thought I'd best be showing you what I've made before it's too late so here goes,



first of all some cute mice filled with lavender, tutorial from The Felt Fairy, I've made loads of these as they're so simple, they're hiding in all the drawer's!!


I love the work of Julie Arkell she makes such beautiful brooches and she inspired me to make this one, just a scrap of material and some vintage blanket all lovingly stitched together,

 

"Four o clock it's time for tea"

 
This is my little lavender bunny called "Kitty" isn't she sweet?
I filled her body with lavender but I think I should have put a some  in her head as it look's  a bit flat, might do that now,


and I've  covered a notice board in wadding and put a piece of linen over it to display a few bits n bobs, it's nice to look at while I'm sitting sewing. 


And finally, I know it's way too early, but I found this fabric in the drawer so I covered a journal for christmas and added a little "let it snow" sign that Mandy sent me, am I mrs organised or what?



Well that's it for this month girls, did you make anything nice?

Love Lucey x

 

9 comments:

Pomona said...

You are very industrious and have made some lovely things! I have started quite a few, but finished very little ...

You might like to pop over and join in my giveaway - something for your monthly makes?

Pomona x

Deborah said...

You've made some great things, i particularly love the ickle mice!

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Unknown said...

I love those mice!! and the Xmas journal is very nice too - way to organised Mrs!!

I am having a giveaway on my blo please take a look!

Sue x

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I need to make myself a notice board, I'm in desperate need of one!

Victoria xx

Elderberry-Rob said...

I have been really lazy this month, just a couple of silk paintings. I do like your Christmas journal, I am feeling a bit Christmassy and just ordered a print and am looking around for tree decoration ideas! Bettyx

Sheila said...

I take my hat off to your organised-ness!!
all so very pretty.
x

Unknown said...

oohh you have been busy. I love this little mice those are really sweet, enjoy the rest of your week, dee x

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

I need a large notice board. Love all your makes and I had a little chuckle at the christmas journal.I was only discussing christmas ideas with friends just the other day. Never too early xx

Jenny said...

The little mice are lovely, very sweet! Also really like your notice board.... I want to get a magentic one that I can cover with fabric :) then I can also make matching magnets!! Have a great rest of the week xxx