Monday 23 January 2012

Birthday week




What a lovely birthday week I've had, it started off with tea and birthday cake with the family on Monday and a day out in Whitby, then on Wednesday it was off to Betty's for lunch with a friend, on Saturday I went shopping to spend some birthday money, and today I've been out for lunch with the girls from work, so I managed to stretch it to a whole week!!




Mr Lucey did realy well picking me this gorgeous fairisle waistcoat from CK, even the label is lovely



and a couple of books




one is a notebook and the other one is full of post it notes, I got some lovely flowers and a pot of daffs in a big tea cup,  chocs and wine, a stanley keyring, a cupcake doorstop  and "Ethel" who I'd like to introduce to you.


Ethel  is wearing a lovely tweed skirt a hand knitted jacket and a very fetching beret, and she likes nothing better than coach trips, playing bingo and scandalising with the neighbours !!



She's set her heart on this little cottage and has  asked Mr Mouse to help lift some of the heavy boxes for her, she wants to be settled in by the weekend as she's off on one of her coach trips with her fancy man, Albert!!


Lucey x


10 comments:

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday! It's so lovely when you get spoiled, isn't it! My "big" birthday is at the weekend and I have to say I am hoping to be spoiled too! LOL! Cx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Fabulous gifts!

Victoria xx

susan said...

Happy Birthday x

Elderberry-Rob said...

I haven't been seeing my readerlist updates for a while, sorry it's late but 'Happy Birthday' stretching it for a week was clever!

Jelly Jam said...

Ethel is great, I've never seen anyone quite like her - well not in miniature anyway!
Ellie
x

Rose H (UK) said...

Sounds like you've had a fabulous birthday week Kitty - belated birthday wishes!
Rose H

x

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday. love ethel!!

Daisy said...

It looks like you've had some lovely presents. I particularly love Ethel, your super CK top and are they daisies on your cake? Perfect! xxx

Mantha said...

Ooh such lovely gifts, and Happy Birthday to you :)
Have a great day
Mantha xx

♥ Miss Tea said...

Happy Birthday! sounds like you have a lovely birthday! i adore your CK waistcoat from Mr Lucey and those ck notebooks! Ethel is lovely as well as her little cottage! i love your blog and seems like we have something in common for the love of CK hehe..i'm your newest follower!

Thanks for dropping by my blog and left a sweet comment :)

susan