Thursday 14 June 2012

Mr Postie Calls

There was a  "rat a tat tatting" on the door yesterday morning and when I opened it  there stood Mr Postie with a pretty packaged parcel all for me from my lovely friend Daisy over at "daisy moon blogspot"


it was that nice I almost didn't want to open it!! 

 Inside  was filled with loads of lovely things, 



Mandy knows me so well, 



there were some gorgeous handmade buttons, the most wonderful box with ribbon inside with the letter L on it and some lovely silk threads,


pieces of old faded quilts and a badge from Poppy Treffry,



a lovely china clock face knob to go on my armoire,  fabrics from rag rescue and a book of stickers and labels,


a very pretty tin to keep my embroidery threads in,


 a cute tea towel with bikes on,

and lovely seasidey stickers and striped napkins.



This didn't start out as a swap it just sort of happened but I'm so glad it did, thank you Mandy I loved everything.

I got some roses from a friends garden and as they've come out this yellow one reminds me so much of a Julie Arkel brooch,


 so floppy and beautiful.


Lucey xx ".."



9 comments:

Deborah said...

Such a gorgeous package, you are so lucky enjoy :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Kandi said...

Lovely goodies, the box looked fabulous too! x

Twiggy said...

Very pretty, lucky you, enjoy your goodies !!
Twiggy

Daisy said...

Glad you liked you package. Love your roses. xxx

jill said...

You lucky lady hope you enjoy them.Love Jill xx

Rose H (UK) said...

Wow,what a great package to receive :o) Congratulations!

Riddlers cottage flowers said...

Lucky, lucky you!x

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Hope you are well - I've missed my visit!

What a gorgeous surprise and I love the wrapping paper as well - so pretty. I have that gorgeous little sticker book - you will love it - lots of French inspired labels - it's one of my favorites and I've made some cute gift tags with them :-)

Happy weekend xxx

Oooh Betty said...

Hi, I have just discovered your blog, why only just I do not know??
I love it.
That package is brill, particularly loving the vintage bedspread snippets....perfect.
I will now read some more.
ooohbetty xxx